View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Re: My poker database has me convinced...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really find it fishy when certain people relentlessly defend online poker without even taking a second to realize all the motives an online poker website would have in altering the games.

[/ QUOTE ]

l-o-l

so sites are going to rig something pretty easily detectable in order to make a few % more profit and risk being basically shut down/boycotted when they're making TONS of money as it is?

[/ QUOTE ]

I said the exact thing earlier in the thread, though more eloquently (lool)

[ QUOTE ]

Given how easy it would be to prove rigging with Poker Tracker(or whatever) and the number of people using it, why in gods name would Party take the risk? You don't squeeze the hell out of your golden goose to get one more egg per day. I would believe that there is an error in Poker Tracker way way before I would buy that Party is rigging. If it were conclusively proven they would be [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I would honestly place a greater chance of a deep cover agent (from a competitor, wherever, lol) at Party rigging in this manner in order to discredit the company then Party rigging for its own 'benefit'. That said, OP handled himself very well and kudos to posters that spent time figuring this out.