View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: 117k poker tracker stats..

I think you missed the point of my post almost entirely. Sink or swim had nothing to do with it. "your a big boy get over it" about nailed it on the head though.

Most people come into this forum and want an immediate fix to their poker problems. So they make a post (usually without reading the faq) and expected this cure all method to fix there game. Then they get pissed when someone tells them their not only screwing up, but their not asking the right questions. They can't take the criticism. [censored]. Well if you can't take the criticism, you better find a new [censored] hobby, your not going to get any better at this one.

So what I'm saying, if someone corrects you or tells you your wrong, need more stats, need to grunch more, are to tight preflop, don't just bristle up over it and blow them off or get defensive. Take there advice, learn from it and move on. I am well aware you have only played 5k hands and it would take forever to get to the point folks recommend for stats. There have been numerous posts in this thread recommending what to do in the mean time, but your just not listening.

If this is not you, then great welcome to the forum. I hope you get something out of your time here.

My recommendations:
-read faq
-read the micros library
-play some poker
-grunch some hand posts
-when you get some advice stfu and listen