Thread: Cotto Vs Mosley
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Cotto Vs Mosley

I won't get into a big write up on this fight until the week of, but man you are lucky to not be only going to this fight, but have skybox seats to boot. Congrats. Forget about Hatton/Mayweather, Cotto/Mosley is the best/most entertaining fight on the books (I would say actually its a draw between this fight and Kessler/Calzagne). I think Hatton/Mayweahter will be one-sided and a hug-fest at some points and a game of chase at others. Anyways I am envious of you for getting to experience this fight.

On to the fight. It's your friend's money so he can spend it any way he wants, but if you can't decide on fighter you can take the OVER in the this fight. Cotto is not a one punch KO guy, he usually wears his opponents down, while Mosley is quick with a good chin to not suffer a ton of damage. I don't even know the line on the over, but that is a good route if you can't choose between a fighter.

Also you might want to tell your friend Mosely is 36 and that is about 46 when you consider the smaller weight classes. Mosely does have good footwork and quick hands, but he is not as fast as he was 6-7 years ago.

More to Come,
Tuds