View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 11/25/07 NFL SNF GAME THREAD (PHI @ NE) ***

[ QUOTE ]
I said spread with McNabb would be under 3TDs, and I was right.
Your fanbois said it would be >4TDs, and they were wrong. You are bad at math and bad at making up fabricated quotes. GG you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fabricated quotes? Wow, someone has a terrible memory.

Your entire post: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/pr...&type=post

Wow that's exactly what I posted!

Here you go Thremp, the posts verbatim:

[ QUOTE ]

How does Phily score 17????

and

How does NE score less tahn 45??

seriously...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the jet game should be the most lopsided line of alltime

bellicheck is really gonna wanna run the score up

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
did you not see that they are playing dolphins week 16?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I will be amazed if they don't break that record now. Especially against Miami and NYJ, I gaurantee Bill is still thinkin about what Shula said a week or so ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Don't see it - take the Bills line, add 6 to account for HFA, and Philly is, what, favored by 3 over Buffalo on a neutral field? That's -19. If the books want to balance the public hammering the Pats it'll have to be 20 or more.

Edit: What I mean is by closing it'll be -19 and/or close to -20.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i dunno what the books will open with, but does everyone agree a fair line has to be in the 20's? seems to me even a -24 line would be low vs. some teams, and a -20 line would still be low vs everyone (but the colts obv). I have trouble believing the eagles are going to keep it within 20 when only 2 other teams have all year long.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
somehow the line opened at -15 @ buffalo. Maybe the bye week+indy game made everyone forget how good NE is, or maybe vegas isn't ready to accept that any NFL team should be favored by more than 20 points.

Until we are in the 24~ point range I'm riding the pats all the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Every post since midnight has gotten more and more retarded. Some suggested an idea... We take a vote of people and banish them to a "I R TARD" thread in the SBF until their time is up. Then they can post other stuff. Habitual offenders will be subject to similar programs like "3 Strikes" or "Alabama Ice".

[/ QUOTE ]

So please, Naj, tell me where you said 'under 3 tds', or maybe you should realize that Thremp was a bit too zealous in defending his butt buddy? Some people said the line < 4 TDs was plausible, Thremp nearly [censored] a brick. Aneurysm?

Not sure why you're in disbelief. Proof is only a click away, really.

GG you?