View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Nov 28th Paid Service Plays

IndianCowboy
Sport: College Basketball
Game: Boston College Eagles @ Michigan - Wednesday November 28, 2007 7:15 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) ATS: Michigan -3 (-108)

Back to Back Winning Weeks. This Week: 3-1 (Both Winning Days) Streak: 13 of 14 NBA Winners Basketball 2007: 35-14 (71%) NBA 2007: 27-11 (71%) College Basketball 2007: 8-3 (73%) 63% (76-45) Since July 23rd (Winning 8 of 13 POD's) (4 Months and Counting) As stated before, I think this is a great spot for Michigan who comes off 4 straight ATS losses and a tough series of games outside of their home floor. Now, they return home in a nice spot here to face the undefeated Boston College Eagles. However, I actually have BC to finish below 7th in the ACC as eventually, this team just does not have the talent to compete against the better teams in the nation. When this team is at home, they are more effective, but they barely defeated a no name Florida school, were tied with Mercer at home and should not have beat Rhode Island at home either but was fortunate late in the game as they were down by 7 at the half. Well, they run into a Michigan team needing a big win and this is the first "true" road game for a young BC team and Michigan is a very tough place to play. I expect Michigan to win by double-digits as they have done in their previous 2 home games against weaker opponents, but nonetheless, BC should have a tough time being effective on the road today against a very competent Michigan team that is well coached. There is a specific reason why the BC head coach did not schedule a road game early on in the season and that is to give his team some confidence as he knows they are young and vulnerable right now with a lack of leadership being lost to last year's draft. The Wolverines are 4-0 being favored by this margin of late and the Eagles are 2-6 ATS as road underdogs of late.

IndianCowboy
Sport: NBA Basketball
Game: Washington Wizards @ San Antonio Spurs - Wednesday November 28, 2007 8:30 pm
Detail: IC'S WEDNESDAY NBA POD! (13 OF 14!)
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) TOTAL: Under 200 (-113)

Back to Back Winning Weeks. This Week: 3-1 (Both Winning Days) Streak: 13 of 14 NBA Winners Basketball 2007: 35-14 (71%) NBA 2007:27-11 (71%) College Basketball 2007: 8-3 (73%) 63% (76-45) Since July 23rd (Winning 8 of 13 POD's) (4 Months and Counting) After their most recent game against Sacremento, which I was on the over of, San Antonio talked about their poor defense relentlessly. Manu and Tim Duncan stated that they have been winning ballgames because of their offense and not their defense which they are characteristically known for. This is a good spot for the under for many reasons including the fact that the Wizards have had plenty of success scoring but run into a very angry San Antonio team due to their lack of defensive pressure. San Antonio will focus and refocus on defense today on their home floor as they held even a more potent offense than Washington in my mind in Memphis to under 90 points. Washington has had success scoring because they were at home and they are facing teams who do not have presence of big men inside for the most part to contain Jamison who opens up the outside game. Well, that changes with Elson and Oberto as they should do a good job on the block against the Washington bigs and like Manu stated, their goal is to hold teams to under 90 points and having a total of 200, I will gladly take the under. I see this game much like San Antonio's win against Memphis at home as a prototype in a 101-88 type of manner. The motivation is certainly there for the under in this game. The under is 5-0 for the Spurs following an ATS loss and when the Wizards play winning teams, they are 5-2 to the under which shows that these teams have more capable defenses.