View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: October challenge discussion thread

I count 21 runners. Here's a list:

petja, herschel, helen82, xTheWall, JayPez, dudeoflife21, bismillahno, zachary muk, NU Starnes, dmk, swede554, chessskid, aplunk, zipster, wardekar, fcs_82, ouemokid, sofa king AK, dont77, a_zuzolo, dantes_11

People who expect money should check that over with the registration thread to make sure I didn't miss anybody. PM me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, 21 runners was just on the boundary of the 3 person payout, so payouts are a little low. First gets 577.5, second gets 315 and third gets 157.5 as per the payouts in the first post of this thread.

It seems that chessskid and wardekar have first and second. In case it matters, both chessskid and wardekar regged a little late. Chessskid's scores should only count if registration was after 1:46 AM on 10/1, and War at 2:56 AM on 10/1. Tournaments with registrations that started before 12:00 Nov 1 count.

Still need to know who got 3rd.

Someone look through their scores and figure out who the top 3 were. Post it here, then I'll give 3 days for someone to complain. If nobody complains in the 3 days, money goes to the people whose names get posted.