View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Intimacy: oral vs. regular sex

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do think there are a LOT of women who don't feel comfortable with a guy going down on them, it just seems weird, thus they prefer intercourse. I think this accounts for a non-trivial percentage of women preferring regular sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, as a woman, this is true and the main reason is......(drumroll please) we're afraid we may smell or taste funny. Seriously, our uglies are a lot different from you guys uglies whereas you guys just have a "limb" (so to speak) with skin on it, ok no big deal, no juices unless we get near the tip, while we have juices galore coming from an intimate part of our body which is kind of embarrasing.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, BUT will usually only LET a guy do it after I feel very VERY comfortable with him. If I let him do it too soon, I won't be able to get any enjoyment from it as I'm too worried about the reasons stated above.

Man, that's personal. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T

[/ QUOTE ]

I think women need to just get over that. If a guy is dropping its because he loves to do it. There isnt a guy alive who does it early in a relationship unless he genuinely likes to munch box. And if thats the case, he's done lots of it before so hes prepared for whatever funk you are worried you've got going on down there. (which is non existent most of the time because girls are so paranoid about it they keep that area in better shape than Mr.Clean's kitchen.) The guys who are bothered by that kinda thing you don't have to worry about because they wont ever be doing it.

So just relax, and if you getwith some guy who like doing it, just lay back and enjoy it, and consider yourself lucky he's not like your average guy who only does it like twice a year or when forced to.