View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:33 AM

Default Re: Salazaar Owes Me 1k dollars.

[ QUOTE ]
lol, this is one of those Machiavielli moments: if the other party is not going to uphold the agreement, you have no responsibility to do so either. I seriously doubt that OP would have paid were he wrong, so I wouldn't feel that I should pay either.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is BS i still remember all the peeps (3) that have stiffed me in a similar situation as the OP.
Example relating to quote
Guy i have known for a while and i are playing pool and start playing for 5 bucks a game. I am slightly better than him and eventually after handing fives back and forth get up $15 and he wants to play for ten a game next im up 75 and ask if he wants to stop "no" im up 105 "lets make it 50 a game" he says me "ok" im up 255 when the bar closes i ask for the money ("to pay my tab"). he responds that if i didn't have the money to pay my tab how was i gonna pay him if i had lost 255? i get $15 out of him and a statement that he will pay in installments. I thought he wouldhave had that much on him and he stiffs later saying i owuld not have paid him if i had lost that much.
Fat Rich guy in the bar that i have known from the bar for years says something like the falcons have never been to the superbowl. I remember the only weekend i ever spent in jail getting score updates from the CO'S, and dispute this claim. he says ill write you a check for 1k if the falcons have ever been to the superbowl. bartender produces evidence on the spot form the intraweb. fat guy says oh! ill buy you a shot you are right and i get pissed because he really owes me 1K.
bail a guy out in a game HE is hosting when he loses more than he can pay out still waiting on that money too.
the point is it really sucks getting stiffed when you are an honest person who pays their bets when they lose