View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Modding Outside Your Forum (I just did it in Sporting Events)

i'd like to chime in here

assani is an a-hole. i like to run a tight ship on the weekly LOST thread and i mentioned in the first post that i wouldn't be taking any crap now that the show is back.

anyway, he immediately responds with some dumb joke about a hockey game.. it's kind of an inside joke from old LOST threads where people would just spontaneously start talking about the NHL. anyway, i PM'ed him and said basically "hey, i'll give you a warning, don't do what you're doing and i'll let you post in the LOST threads, otherwise you will not be able to"

he responds trying to engage me in some sort of passive aggressive PM fight BS. he kept asking me if i was the principal or something.. i dunno.. i wasn't playing his game right off the bat, i said look don't send me any more PMs unless it's about this issue. he then sent me a link which i didn't follow, i doubt it was malicious but i didn't check it.

my whole point is he is a douchebag and he knows exactly what he was doing, and he is trying to "get cute" and play dumb by referring to the T&C.