View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 09:49 PM

Default Re: HollywoodPoker sells e-mails

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't get any spam messages since the moment I unsubscribed from HP.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG

I signed up using my email address on my phone which is actually an email address for text messages so when I get the message its actually forwarded from a middle processing unit which spits out the email from a 0000000 email address so no way to respond back to and have dealt with this for about 2 years.

I just get about 20 messages a day and in spurts of about 5 at a time.

VERRY ANNOYING I emailed them and the thing is its not just from one company but rather many company's of the same nature. It comes all jarbled up most of the time as the format is meant for 144 characters only (text message) So it comes broken up and can't get a reply email address to unsubscribe or threaten with bodily harm.

No doubt in my mind it was hollywood because nobody else had the email address NOBODY! [censored] HOLLYWOOD POKER!! And again the email address is totaly unique and special for sending text messages overseas. Normal text are just the number. An international text is something like 8455555555@Mobilecellular.cellular.com just to give an example of how unique the email address is and never got emails before hollywood