View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:31 AM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok so does anyone know the reason why when i open up third party programs that use pokertracker databases (pokergrapher, PAHUD) and they highlight my database that im using, they only draw hands from like 4 months ago (about 2k hands), but dont get any other stats (from my newest like 300k hands)? its why i cant post pokergrapher graphs here, and why i cant use a HUD. so its kind of a big deal i guess. like when i go into pokergrapher and i go to highlight my database, i see my database im using, and there are no other ones listed, and i know its the right one cause i changed the name to see if the name changes and it does, and i highlight it, but my stats still dont show up? cause obv once i figure out this problem ill finally be able to win more than 1.5ptbb, so im shipping 10 bucks, or a [censored], your choice, to whoever figures it out. wild guesses welcome.

EDIT: yes, i have purchased and registered my PAHUD

[/ QUOTE ]

Open your PAHUD
Options
Preferences
Databases - Holdem

Select the DB's you want to pull from.
If you've created new DB's, PAHUD Will not automatically pull from them, it will only pull from your older ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

done this, i have two databases ever from this computer, one has 0 hands on it, the other has all my hands, both are highlighted, problem still there