View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Re: pictures of girls in threads

My opinion is that photos of people are fine unless they are used in a matter that would likely hurt the person. So a photo with a post that says "OMG, check out the hottie that I went on a date with" is fine in my book, but "OMG look at the chick I nailed, she sat on my face and wiggled for hours" is probably offensive to her and her reputation so therefore it shouldn't be ok unless she was in on the thread. Its really in poor taste. People in some highschools have been expelled due to this type of behavior on My Space/Face Book so there is a social precedence that there are ramifications, of course I think that goes a bit far since all we have to do is discourage this.

What if the shoe was on the other foot, where some chick you weren't proud of sleeping with made a post with photos about her sexual experience with her? Now imagine if you where the girl. Does that help see why its not so cool? i don't know, maybe its something you come to terms with as you get older... I did some pretty dumb stuff when I was 21 too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]