View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: pictures of girls in threads

[ QUOTE ]
I think pictures in threads like that are excellent, and frankly just about the only thing that makes them interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. The masses clamor for pics in threads about "I banged X" and spend almost as much time dissecting the pic as they do addressing the rest of the thread. However, how or if a thread like that one opens 2+2 up to liability issues relative to the content of the thread (vivid descriptions of certain nuded-up activity) is something that I have no clue about. It clearly makes those threads way more interesting.

Also, it's unclear to me - and maybe some can comment - what sort of decorum a moderator of this forum should hold himself to. For example, is nation's thread less responsible in his current role as a mod than it was before he lost that survivor to Dominic? I've already got guys like adsman PMing me like "you've changed since you became a mod, I can tell you wonder if every post you make is crossing some sort of line", and I told him WTF but he's not entirely off.