View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Adults dupe teen into MySpace-assisted suicide

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alobar,

This is not the same as you killing someone in your front seat. Or the same as a child molester. Or anything else...because phyiscally, these adults didn't do anything. They emotionally scarred this child, but that's it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think child molestation is so wrong, it isnt because its so physically damaging. If it was we'd all be in jail everytime we effed some virgin, or some girl with a nice tight box. Its so wrong because of the mental damage it does to someone. It has ZERO to do with anything physical.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh not true. The damage is mental but the VIOLATION is physical.

What's worse, touching childs breasts or telling her I want to touch her breasts? The physical act is huge

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares what the violation was, its the consequence that matters. The reason the violation is considered so wrong is because of the consequence. Its just the consequences are much more likely to occur from a physical violation because like you said, it is much more traumatic, but that doesnt change anything.

If I knowingly and maliciously commit an act that I know will have traumatic mental and emotional consequences for a young girl, thats a deplorable thing.

Hell, which is worse, the child molester who just wants to [censored] little girls because it gets him off, or the child molester who wants to [censored] a little girl because he knows its going to ruin her life.