View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Which one video game are you best at?

[ QUOTE ]
TSB is a sweet game - a friend of mine and I played it a ton my senior year of college (this is 2005, btw), but he finally gave up since I was better. It's hard to know how good you can get at that game since so much of the play is dumb luck and the 10 computer players, but check out this disgusting link about Tecmo Super Bowl , I'm not so sure you'll be convinced you're the best.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've seen quite a few guides. I don't think theres anything in that one that can't be found at www.tecmosuperbowl.com.

I know its hard to quantify how good someone is over a message board, but two impressive things I've done against the computer:

-Gone 16-0 and won the SB with all of the horrible teams
-Gone 16-0 and won the SB without giving up a single yard to my opponents(note: to be completely honest, I reset the game I think 4 or 5 times in order to accomplish this. I'm sure that if I did season after season of trying I could eventually do it without resetting, but I have no desire to spend that much time)

But even so, playing against the computer really is totally different than playing against a live human, which is 10x more fun imo.