View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 06:00 AM

Default Re: please read if you are a supernova

ok.....here we go again....why does this always comes up?

scotty, don't you have a good enough project management team that can take smart decisions on such matters?...maybe you would like to offer me a job then?!...

asking around to get oppinions is definetely a must but we ve been over this many times i think....

finally(my oppinion): keep the players who are currently playing the freerolls happy by not taking away more than half of the free money you are allready giving them (i am allready gutted that a few months ago there used to be just over 400 players in these fr and now over 1k for the same pool(mentioning that i asked you previously whether there would be any changes to sn benefits after the uigea(etc), and you responded that the only change might be the fr pool in order to reflect a smaller number of sn, "does it reflect a significantly larger number of sn now?!")), hence either keep the freeroll and definetely up the pool (you have 2.2k sn now?!it was less than 1.5k a couple of months ago) or give us a bonus that will reflect "at least" the value we are getting by playing this at present (a mere $50/week). I know you said less than 1/3 of sn play the fr but the rest of them have the option to do so as well, if you want to give the rest of the bunch something for their troubles don't take away from us what we have allready been given.

not mentioning that the chance of a sn(experience) cashing in on these fr is significantly higher than a silver qualifier, so there is some extra value for you...

personally, felt like i was getting around $120/week back in May and now you want to give me less than $20?!...think it over....get back...

and please change the title of this topic