View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 04:31 PM

Default Re: \"The Game\" Book discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i meant what is a total stranger to you? if you meet someone who you like how many hours/dates/weeks (whatever timeline you want) would it take for you to consider them not to be a stranger anymore? this may be difficult to anwser as its a gradual thing but a rough idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

ifp,
this is a tricky question. I'm not exactly in a place where I think about this kind of thing anymore. I suppose in my past I would have answered "weeks". Like 4 weeks maybe, for me to not feel like we were strangers. I'm trying to picture how long it would have taken me to go home with the English guy who used to work at my company. God was he cool. I would say 3-4 weeks.

But anyway, as for what you said, chatting up a girl for an hour at a club would make her a "new acquaintance" which, in my mind, is still very much a stranger [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
u shuda asked him to marry you. guys dig that. yes but its not like your going to be giving this "new aquaintance" you bank details, more than likey you will just have sex and a good time, exchange numbers etc. etc. i dont think i have to know a girl well at all to do this. im trying to think if its a moral thing. maybe its just me and i have really low morals. thats worrying actually