View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 12:26 AM

Default Re: What is the possibility he\'s holding the T?

[ QUOTE ]
:g:
If you intend to fold to a raise, I would prefer to c/c. You are going to miss out a fraction of a bet the times you are ahead and everyone checks behind you. But that mistake will be compensated for to some extent by inducing a bluff or a 'value' bet by UTG.

If you ever fold incorrectly in spots like this it will be devastating for your winrate. and if you often bet fold here, people will start bluffing. The great thing about the c/c is that it comes with a wonderful meta game message that will force people to play straight forward against you.

I'm not calling 2 back.

I think the order is something like c/c>b/f>>>>>b/c

[i] edit do say, the possibility is 0.98

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I think c/c is a good choice. I've always got some difficulty trying to understand how do I choose between c/c, b/f and b/c, especially when I'm OOP. I know this has gotta do with understanding your opponent, the range he's holding and the percentage that I'm confident my hand will win.

"The great thing about the c/c is that it comes with a wonderful meta game message that will force people to play straight forward against you." thanks, I will keep this in mind.