View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 11/25/07 NFL SNF GAME THREAD (PHI @ NE) ***

Nice, so now explain in those 10 posts where exactly they were spot on in the predicting that line. I see a lot of pussy footing around about what the line should be. "Does everyone agree a fair line has to be in the 20s?" That is a definitive stance. Wow... Only possible eventuality that he didn't cover was if McNabb was healthy and the sharps bashed it down to 19.5 pre kickoff.

Post by post in the 7:
1) Extrapolated min line is 28. A true "line" given whatever idiocy he posted is like 38 but who cares. Tard.
2) Obv correct. I mean its not like there has ever been a more obv play ever. 1923197293-0 No line mentioned. Though I'm sure we can mark down his fair "line" at something similar.
3) Std.
4) I'll accept this. Fine.
5) ZOMG real analysis. I give this a pass for atleast somewhat coherent thought.
6) Drooler. Did he really just say the line for every game should be >20 barring Indy? WTF power rankings would his world look like? NE by 9 neutral field over Indy and then Indy by 11 over the Greater Polk County Country Day School?
7) No line prediction. He thinks NE is >24 points better than any other NFL team.

I'm still not seeing how the 7 posts I referred to have anything to do with a fair line being in the 20s. Mostly its just gibberish and idiocy.

Not to mention I wasn't defending Naj. I could care less about predicting openers or handicapping games. I'm just tired of reading retarded posts.