View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: 5/10 vs kmoney, explain something to me

[ QUOTE ]
I can't convince myself about the flop c/r here. I suppose he continues with KJ and other K+pair hands, but I can't see getting much value out of anything worse than AK, if we build the pot now.

I think I prefer a lead, but I don't know how often I expect my hand to be good if the money goes in.

Maybe just playing bluff catcher would be best.

So I guess I have a few problems with it:
1) He can represent a very very strong range here, while ours is much more limited. So he may put you on a bluff/semibluff, and he has a ton of leverage to "rebluff".
2) I think we get smooth called on the flop by the nuts and top two a lot, and sometimes by sets, which would leave you in a rough spot on the turn.
3) I think we fold out almost everything we beat, aside from a few hands that are drawing pretty live. (how many Kxs combos do you think he opens with? is he really gonna make a hero calldown with one pair on this board?)
bleh I'm rambling in this post, hopefully that makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like a lead also, but i dont see why are range is much more limited...i think you can CR flop with Aj also... J9 if hero always 3bet/folds AJ etc

the only hands we cant rep are KK.. JJ and TT are in our range but discounted, as is KQ and KT