View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game

Honestly, i'm not doing enough of this. I do all the usual stuff such as reviewing my hands in PT, discussing hands with others over MSN and reading strategy forums. But in doing this I often hit a ceiling of learning/understanding which I struggle to get passed, then one day further down the line I have a eureka moment and things kinda fall in place. I don't think I am making these sessions as useful as they could be though, which I feel hinders my learning to some extent. I would obv like to improve on this.

2. Your poker goals.

I would like to become a consistent MSNL winner with a decent win rate. I gain great pleasure from playing poker and playing it well, I don't really want to get to the point that poker becomes a big stress in my life. I would be happier playing slightly lower stakes for a higher PTBB/100 than I would playing slightly higher for a larger $ win rate but more variance and stress.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

Currently playing NL200, and have been regularly for the last couple of months. This is all the hands in my current database.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

Sorry, I don't really have any.

5. A little about yourself. If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply.

I'm 29, live in the UK and work full time as a Web Developer.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.