View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:39 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

I am a 20 year old student also from leeds, uk and have been playing poker a couple of years, taking it more seriously since the start of the year. I have played sngs on pokerstars for the past year, building up from 6's to 114's making around $15000. I have won the 25k guaranteed on pokerstars for $8400 and recently won a live £300 freezeout at sheffield naps owlerton for £4300. My current bankroll is around $20000 and I have recently decided to take a break from tournaments to learn cash games. I have bought a cardrunners subscription and have been playing 2/4 on stars for the past week or so and am really enjoying the different dynamics and levels of thought that occur in cash game poker. I take the game very seriously and am very much a student of it, however I only have possibly 2 friends who are on a similar level of playing/take the game as seriously as me that I can discuss hands with. I don't have a huge post count on this forum but I have a blog you could look over to get a better idea of me as a person and a poker player http://patonius2000.livejournal.com/

If you need any more information let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Rob.