View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
We also had this post from Lizard King a day or two ago:

[ QUOTE ]
I was scammed by Tking4unc about a month ago. I wanted to give him time to pay me back and sent him numerous pms and aim messages but I got no reply. His aim name is Ayaya4myheelz. We originally agreed to trade 450 I quote his pm "Yea man Im around, $472 and change is my stars balance, just hit me with an IM, Ayaya4myheelz" . I sent him the first tester for 50 and he sent it back on Stars, then I sent him 150 and he sent the same on Stars but when I sent him the last 250 he just stopped replying to my messages. I wasnt going to post this since its embarrassing to be tricked by someone but I just hope that I can prevent this scumbag from stealing here again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which I found quite surprising, since Tking4unc has lots of refs on here. However, I'm pretty sure he hasn't posted in this thread since that accusation...

[/ QUOTE ]

I could send MH my transacion history from both FTP and PS which will prove that I sent $255 to Tking4unc and he did not repay me. He has not replied to any of my pms or aim messages. I don't want this douche to steal again which is why I posted about being ripped off.