View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Does the PPA need 2+2?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I merely explained the rationale behind some PPA choices. You have a different vision for PPA than many of us do. You stated yourself that your life won't change without online poker. Mine will. Drastically. Sometimes it seems like you're here to play politics. The rest of us want to play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well between the two I am much better at politics than I am at poker. I apologize again if my true meaning is not clear. Removing poker from my life would indeed would leave a big hole. Perhaps I could fill that with live poker, perhaps not. But I do not derive a large part of my income from poker. Poker is a passion not an income source for me. Sorry to be crass, but as I explaned to Tuff, I do not need an additional source of income. Fair or not I can and do as my passions dictate. There is very little that would dramatically affect my life that I do not control other than the health of my family.

D$D

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't need an additional source of income either, but online poker has enabled me to have more financial freedom than I'd have without. I'm passionate about us having the freedom to play. If we lose this right, I think you'll agree we'll all be affected, as we're all affected whenever government takes yet another right from us.