[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So what? Voting's a waste of time anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

But convincing lots of people to vote your way isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

But convincing lots +1 is bad?

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Who said it was?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's referring to you advocating the election of a coercive statist via the vote of a majority (lots + 1)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure that's not what he's referring to. He's referring to the perceived futility of casting a single vote in a presidential race.

[/ QUOTE ]

SO many guess [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Vag is right, though that wasn't exactly what I was refering to.

I'm mostly laughing at the idea that "Voting is immoral, yet getting others to vote isn't". It's a ridiculous argument. Boy I wish I could change this flat tire, but that's wrong, maybe someone else will do it for me.

I always imagine Martin Luther King saying "I have a dream, that one day, Blacks and Whites will be judged not by the color of their skin, but the content of their character. However, since I lack the courage to do anything, I'd really prefer if you guys would march and conduct boycotts for me, that'd be super."

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure Borodog's issue with voting stems from practical issues and how it's basically worthless as opposed to moral issues. But I'll let him speak for himself.

Also, can't you just call me "Vagos"? Lol, calling me "Vag" sounds derrogatory, though I'm sure it's unintentional [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]