View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: so you want to play back at me? lol i dont believe you... either

I honestly dont see a better way to play hand 1. if someone has a better line im all for hearing it. keep in mind that villain is 26/22... so we have to think about his coldcalling range from the blinds and what that means in terms of his ch/r on this flop, along wth his turn check.

Hand 2
i think the most debatable part is PF. 3 betting is obv good as i was ahead of the donks range, but i felt like i could win more postflop if just called. i guess it was jsut a feel thing, but definitely not teh only line.on the flop i think shoving is my only option. im almost never ahead of donks bet (he has Tx, JJ, QQ here like 80% of the time, right?), and QJ the other 15%. and even if i somehow am ahead of the donk, then:
(1)if i just call then SB is ch/r shoving almost any 2, and i would have a hard time calling that. he cant do that if im allin, and he cant call wiht AN YTHING htat he checks the flop with can he?
(2)do we really want to see a turn if i am ahead? (again, i don'tthink i am) isnt the pot big enough already taht we should just be happy taking it down?

really, calling the donk minbet is the worst possible option, for several resaons