View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: 10NL - Blind vs Blind

I fold or 3 bet PF, I dont like to play weaker dominated type hands post flop after just flat calling. But Im not sure whats standard for blind play like this.

Id raise a little more on the flop. and a raise is fine IMO. I also might just call because I think you'll get double barrelled by a lot of opponents on a board like this, so you can get a little more from him when he has nothing (opponent Dependant of course).

turn is interesting. He could have a made hand and is putting you on a draw and doesnt want to give you a free card, he could have huge hand and is trying to induce a raise, he could be trying to see a river cheaply or he could just be a retard. Would be a little easier to range him if you had raised more on the flop. I prolly raise him. He's bet weak both times, and on a board where it would be stupid for an overpair to do so. Its very doubtful he flopped a set, and unless he did or has T9 his turn bet is terrible because it gives you odds to hit a draw, which is what he has to think a decent part of your range is. So I think hes being retarded or is on a draw himself

river is scary. QJ just got there, and his previous 2 streets of action make that a very real possibility, He could have something like Kx heart but that seems like a pretty big bet for that, KT maybe. Honestly it just looks sooo much like QJ that I prolly fold. But given its NL10 and there is a huge retard factor and you are getting 2.5:1 you only have to be good like 30% of the time, I wouldnt lose sleep over a call.