View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 05:47 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Mod - Multi-Table Starter Package by Fozzy

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry I have ask this here but I am a complete noob when it comes do mods and those things.
Is there a simple software I can download to make the community cards at Full Tilt bigger? I don't want a specific mod, just the usual cards in a bigger size as I'm multitabling and this would make it easier with a couple of tables open.
Hope it's ok I'm posting this question here and want to thank you in advance for some answers!

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTP Wiki Page

Try my version 12-16-3 deck. It is very similar to the default deck. Use the "XX" cards for cards0, cards1, cards2. These are oversized for the smaller tables. There are instructions there, explaining how to replace the default deck with the new downloaded images.

I will make the resized cards for the FT default deck and post them there, later.

This question should of been asked in the FTP Mods thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Fozzi,

I have downloaded your FT XX deck from the Wiki page and it seems to have worked as the backside of the cards is a different one now.
Yet, the cards aren't bigger than the original cards from FT. Did I make a mistake or can you help me find the reason for this?