View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:23 AM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 11/25/07 NFL SNF GAME THREAD (PHI @ NE) ***

[ QUOTE ]
lol this thread should get stickied because it has so many posts that exemplify how to not think about sportsbetting

[/ QUOTE ]

I really need you and Thremp to explain, and drop your 'lol i'm snide' type comments. Thremp likes to say that 'blahblahblah you guys make me go on tilt/stupidity' and 'you are tards if you think the spread will be over whatever Naj says' then is nowhere to be seen when the WA line is -24.

How about you gods humor us mere mortals by explaining why you think fading the Pats is so obviously +EV. Spare me the models (which say apparently that the Pats should only be 2 touchdown favorites - they're 9-1 against that number), or historical comparisons - call me when you've addressed Belichick's irrational behavior. I really think it's a no play on the sides, the only play is the over.

[ QUOTE ]
they are due to "just" beat a team by 2 td's or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the type of reasoning you think is what sportsbetting is not about, CrushinFelt, then I totally agree.

As for being 3-7 against -24, if you don't think gelling w/ 3 new receivers takes time, then perhaps you should get your head checked. How about looking at first 5 games/next 5 games points split? That 3-7 number is as meaningless as mine.