Thread: call of duty 4
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: call of duty 4

[ QUOTE ]
My god, that main TV room on Veteran. Holy [censored] WTF. Does it even pretend to be possible? Oh how I miss being able to Quick Save on the PC. I tried camping outside the main room but I guess I wasn't patient enough sigh. There was one mission like that on CoD 2 where they were infinite and I just assumed they were infinite here as well. Why the [censored] did I pick Veteren my first time through?

[/ QUOTE ]
I only got to play this game for about an hour last weekend before I had to leave to go back to college (bro's system back home). That mission took me a lot of tries to get through that part. Tried dashing straight through to the far room with two guys in it and could take them out fine, but kept getting boxed in by grenades (I think the enemies were making more of them on the spot!). "Spoiler" in white:

<font color="white"> Finally I wound up beating it by going into the main room, turning right and sprinting for the room there, peeking out to quickly take out the guys down that corridor, running that way till I got to a slightly larger hallway off to the right of the main room where I could take shelter from the grenades and picked off a few of the rest. My guys did the rest.</font>