View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Fight for Online Poker!!

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't going to post here again, but it was pointed out to me that someone might have taken offense at the "bus" reference. If so, I apologize, it was meant analogously, not personally.

[ QUOTE ]
have you read it? it is easy enough to find. I have not, and don't plan on it.

[/ QUOTE ]If it is so easy to find, why did you not post a link? And you haven't read it? So, you are here stumping for everyone to push to have a bill passed and you have no idea what it is you want us to support? Or what you are supporting yourself?

Look, I don't want to be all contentious but seriously, if you don't know what it says, how do you know you want it passed?

[ QUOTE ]
It is tough to argue that games and game selection is as good as it was a year ago though. I don't see how doing nothing is going to pan out as a viable long term solution.

[/ QUOTE ]I honestly don't know what you are talking about. I find more games and more players at more limits than ever. My money moves around just fine. What is it you are trying to solve?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am simply not willing to take the time to read a bunch of draft regs. However, we have advocates on our behalf, including the PPA and people like Engineer that seem to think it is a good idea. What makes you think it isn't? Go to house.gov and pull a copy of it and let me know why your head in the sand approach is best. I was never stumping for it, just going with the general consensus of players that this is something we want. You have not stated one reason why I should not be for it.
Edit: 10 second search of the legislation forum found this link - http://www.ustreas.gov/press/releases/hp583.htm

My money moves around great through the 5 tables (above 1/2) going on Full Tilt that have the same relatively small batch of players there every day. It doesn't move around to party or crypto sites or paradise, or any of the sites where we are currently banned from playing. Game selection is probably 20% of what it was. There are rarely any new faces on a day-to-day basis and that number will dwindle even further if banks start tightening up controls on transactions.