View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Beat:My apartment was burglarized

The "wii, 360, ps3" have mac address on their network cards if this was a high value or important issue worthly of the time it would be possible to track those devices down once they went online.

Check the area for the nearest cameras especially any stores your going to be looking for 2/3 guys for some thing like that, I expect one or all of them will have a drinking or drug issue.

I used to know people that did this kind of stuff and they had no beef with him or there would paint all over his walls or worse.

Few things.

1- It is likely you know who ever did this or set it up.
2- Who ever did this might know you through poker? they might be read this.
3- Offer a cash reward for information on who did this and post it around your block
4- Move who ever did this is going to keep an eye on you and see if they can rip you again.
5- Put a digital camera recording your house, put fake very high value goods in clear sight of that window.
6- Have you had the house scanned for prints.

7- In the end we lose every thing any way expect our mert be cool, keep your head up and you can make 10 times the value of the goods online with your smarts.

I moved to a flat, my first proper move, I was never happyer when I had almost zero items, you could go the other way dude just sell the rest of your stuff get a laptop and be/travel light, make this some thing to mark a change in your life, say you want to drop meat form your diet or to start doing some thing else, well do it now and your brain will work this out as good.

or not, what ever sorry for this intrusion and loss.

bud-uk