View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Don\'t taze me drone!

[ QUOTE ]
but you're right btw. the introduction of women and weaker men into the police forces have introduced this mindset of take no chances into the police thought process.

[/ QUOTE ]

While true, even more important than that is the rampant frivolous lawsuit industry that is thriving in this country.

Agencies are sued every day in this country for causing injuries to people, which is where the taser comes in. I have a challenge to anyone on this forum, I happen to have a taser. I challenge anyone to allow me to use it on them, wait approx. 5-6hrs (standard waiting time when used on the street) visit a doctor, and have him document your injuries for you.

He will send you back to me with a piece of paper with the words "Two microscopic wounds on back, no other injuries".

Now, if I use Hand to hand, which is what many of you recommend, it could look more like this:

[ QUOTE ]
1 broken arm
3 broken ribs
Bruising on face
Bruising on abdomen
Left knee laceration
left knee injured, unsure of damage. Will require further inquiry.
various internal injuries

[/ QUOTE ]

Which do you think would look better for you when your civil suit comes up? I'm guessing any of you attorneys out there would greatly prefer the latter.