Thread: FTP Cashout
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Re: FTP Cashout

If there's one thing I've learned NOT to expect from Full Tilt at this point, it's consistency. Some transactions go really smoothly, and some are so shaky you wonder if you're ever going to see your money.

I requested a check from them in late April, and it arrived within three days of approval. Frankly, I was stunned and very satisfied about how quickly I received my money.

Right now though, I'm wondering if I'm ever going to see my money on my subsequent transactions. I requested a check which was approved on May 29th, and it still hasn't arrived. They did acknowledge a "technical error" (whatever that means) and told me that the check was reissued on June 15. I was hoping it would be quick like the first transaction, but it's June 22 and still no check. Oh, and I also requested a check which was approved on June 13, that hasn't arrived yet either. In total there's nearly $6k outstanding.

A lot of the money I'm cashing out is the result of winning a freeroll to get into a WSOP event. I'm scheduled to leave on Wednesday, and if I don't receive at least one my checks by then, I'm going to have to borrow money from friends or family to buy into the event. I won the freeroll on the 10th, and it's a shame that I can't even obtain the cash I won in time to make the trip. Very very frustrating, but clearly I'm not the only one frustrated with Full Tilt these days.