View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Re: B&M 3/6 flopped small full house

[ QUOTE ]
as a slight aside with this and the AJ hand in mind, how does it feel to run like a god?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a very good winning session, but I didn’t exactly run like a god. I was card dead for much of the five and half hours. I got QQ twice and it held up once. I got JJ and 99 once, but they didn’t hold up. An AQ held up. I never got AA, KK, AK.

I played a bunch of Axs hands, but none of them ever flopped a flush draw. I had a bunch of other small to medium pocket pairs, but this is the only one that connected. On this hand I won a small pot. The Asian woman called my turn bet, but folded the river.

I did split another giant pot with 77 that made a one card straight. SB had KK and raised, I was the BB and called with 77, it came back caped. I flopped an OESD and made the straight on the turn. I split the pot with a fish that played 74o.

Now a month and half ago I had a session where I did run like a god. I got lots of good starting hands and they almost all held up. I was up two and half racks in just and hour and a half and was still up more than two racks when I left. Since then I have been running mostly bad, so it was time for another good session.