View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:21 PM

Default Tough Spot w/ AK

I'm probably playing at VPIP of 18% w/ a PFR% of 14%. In 136 hands CO is VPIP 27% and PFR% of 22%, we don't really have any history and I don't recall him reraising too often. I was interested in playing this hand when the BB who in 134 hands was playing at a VPIP of 33% and had a PFR% of 15% called the raise, although I don't have too much history with this player he did seem like one of the weaker spots at the table as it seemed as though not only was he playing too many hands, but playing too many hands OOP.

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BTN: $539.50
SB: $198
BB: $144.25
Hero (UTG): $189 ($11 reload pending!!! I'm not too big of a donk!)
MP: $371.65
CO: $239.70

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $7</font>, MP folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $24</font>, 2 folds, BB calls $22, Hero calls $17

Flop: ($73) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($73) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $68</font>, Hero calls ???

I elected to check the flop to enable the reraiser to fire at the pot with QQ and JJ and also so that I could gauge the strength of the SB. Does anyone like to lead here?

What do you think on the turn? I think the only hand the BB can check behind with that has us beat is KK, as he is a pretty aggressive player. Let me know what you guys think or let me know if if you need more information for clarification.

Thanks,

Bob