View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Fight for Online Poker!!

[ QUOTE ]
You're entitled to your opinion, but please at least consider why it is we're fighting back, especially before posting to discourage the effort.

[/ QUOTE ]What makes you think I don't understand why you are fighting? Son, BTDT and some cop stole my t-shirt.

It matters not one whit what you or I say on a message board, it matters not how much or little money is thrown at this problem or how many letters of emails are written. They knew what they were gonna do to screw us before they stuck that last piece of unconstitutional blather onto the Port Security bill pushed through because of the treasonous piece of crap called the Patriot Act. Now they are just doing what they were always going to do and getting you to chant, "Thank you, Sir, may I have another!!"

A bunch of people scared you by saying, "You got yer freedom now sit in the back o' the bus or do ya wanna go back ta bein' a slave, boy!?"

I express my opinion and do so whether or not you agree or believe I am misinformed. And, having done that, I am done posting. But here's a little challenge. These bills you want passed? How about posting a link to them - to the FULL AND EXACT contents of each. Let's read them closely together, and see just precisely what they have stuck inside this thing that you think will be a victory if passed.

Yes, everything is fine. I play poker online. And unless well-meaning and mis-guided folks such as yourself help them REGULATE me, I will always be able to do so.

Never mind. They'll pass it if everyone tries to stop them.

Sorry.