View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Early early NCAAF Lines thread

6 weeks ago I would have had this at PK, even at UGA, but UGA and UK are both playing like totally different teams than they were then.

A friend of mine and I were kicking around the spread for this game and we initially thought 8.5, although maybe we are overreacting too much to recent results (which is what the public does). I could probably get on board w/ 6.5, although my gut would still be with UGA there.

No one really knows the extent of Little's injury yet. After seeing the beginning of the Vandy game with him healthy, I think we missed him more than I thought - he is an unbelievable receiver out of the backfield - very sure hands and able to make plays out of nothing as a safety valve when Woodson gets in trouble (which this week was often). The drop-off from him to Locke/Dixon (Dixon has also been hurt, who knows if he will play v. UGA) as far as running the ball is not much, but Little changes the game as a receiver.

Locke is going to be a star btw. How did all those Big 12 schools not recruit him? I don't know where UK would be had they redshirted him.

Another thing you have to consider is that UK is hindered a lot in noisy environments on the road because the offense requires Woodson to call the play/audibilize at the line of scrimmage on about 80% of plays.