View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 01:54 PM

Default Re: My Web ATM = garbage

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like how your post was so poorly written that it looks like they're charging 212$. It's a 12$ fee for whatever you're doing, cry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post was written just fine, it is common sense they were not charging me a $212 fee...DUH

[/ QUOTE ]

I initially read it as a 212 fee - its only through further reading i realised your grasp of the english language was so poor that you actually meant they were removing 212 and charging you 12.

And for the record, so [censored] what? What can you do with $12? Thats like less than 3 pints of lager on a night out, somewhere close to an angus burger meal at burger king or 10 mars bars.

If you start a thread saying everytime you put 200 on they charge 12, then its an issue, but best i can tell most or all of that fee is a one off setting up fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are simply clueless. I never mentioned anything about Fees. I do not care to pay a $12 fee.

I was stating that even after multiple confirmations, site offers a service that is beyond poor.

1. Passed credit check, verified bank account, but no reflection on the balance.

2. No transaction history, no e-mail deposit confirmation while my account is debited.

3. Support does not answer e-mails, no phone number.

List goes on...

Pay attention next time. Instead of "realising" how poor my grasp of English is...realize that this service is a rip off. If you are interested in having your "fish" deposit, well they can't...using this service.

[censored] people...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was curious why you bolded 'realised'. Then i realised being an american you tend to spell words incorrectly. My bad. Its spelt with an S, not a Z - but you former colonials can have your fun ruining the language.