View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Paradise finally moving

Finally got an email confirming the bad news. First, my email:
----------
Hello,

I have some pending bonus that came over with the new software. Although it shows as pending in the lobby, I can’t find any information on how to track its clearance…it doesn’t show up when I click the Support tab and then the Bonus Information page. Are you honoring the original terms of 10x raked hands that were agreed to when I deposited for the bonuses?

Also, for some reason my currency has been switched to Canadian $ in your cashier. I’m not sure why, I certainly didn’t request this. I play in US $, and my eWallet is in US $, so changing it to Canadian $ in between seems pointless and just costs me money. Can it please be changed back to US $?

Thanks for your time, and have a GREAT day!

Bonus Whore
----------

Their reply:
----------
Hello Bonus Whore,

Thank you for your email.

Having reviewed your account I can see that you have a current bonus of $750 CAD, which requires 15,000 FPP’s to release these funds. You have yet to earn any FPP’s towards this total.

As you are a Canadian resident your account was assigned to the Canadian SportingBet site during the migration, thus your currency will be in Canadian Dollars. We are unable to alter this for you.

Regards,

Antony
Customer Care
---------

HAHAHAHAHA....very funny, Paradise. Not that I expected anything different. So long Paradise!