View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Table/Seat Selection Example 2B (reposted)

I don't care for Torino. The two guys I want to play pots with are in good spots, those being the guys in seats 4 and 7. Seat 4 will cold call to get involved, but I'd either wait for a better seat or find a better table.

Azure blows as well. Pots are super small and I don't think we're gonna get a lot of hands to play. I'm only guessing, but I wouldn't mind isolating seat 4. Based on the PFR's of seats 6 and 7, I think they may have the same idea. I don't like playing with heavily agro people which looks like what we're gonna be doing as we 3-bet/cap those guys a lot or defend against their steals if we want to play.

Serafina doesn't do it for me either. You do have the maniac there which is nice, but you have the agressive TAG on your right as well. Normally I wouldn't mind position on him, but you may have to put up with him trying to play pots with the maniac as well.

I guess I like Topaz the best. Some loose guys to give action across the way and some guys who may be able to be stolen from on your right. It's not a good table, but I think I like it better than the others.

If this was my selection for .5/1 and 1/2, I'd probably just fire up some HORSE or SnGs or something.