View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:24 PM

Default Re: Pooh Bah Post. Flop min-bet Theorem

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes I double barrel. I think the first hand posted as evidence is a double barrel with air.

EDIT: It was air.

I also triple barrel depending on whether I think villains range is bottom pair or the draw.

I just went back through the hands I counted at least 4x I double barreled with air.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the first hand you still had 15 outs. Thats not air.
The second time you got looked up by the second nuts, lol.
The third time you got called by a pair of 2s with a 5 kicker, lol again.
The 4th time I'm pretty sure that you folded out a worse hand and if you didn't then you still had around 10 outs so you weren't in terrible shape.
The fifth time it worked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
The sixth time you had TP and villain stacked off with a worse top pair (he didn't even donk the flop with a really weak hand).
The seventh time you had around 10 outs, but it did work well.
Judging from this it seems that double barreling isn't that successful and that you're getting called down ultra light in these spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then don't play them the way I do. The post was about the read. What you do with that info is up to you.

15 outs could of been 0 outs since the board was paired

2nd one hit an inside straight on the turn that he paid more the 3x his stack for on the flop, well played villain. Drawing to 7 outs if he can even assume the 4 is an out.

7.50+5.15+7.95-10.25-16.80+7.95 = $1.50 profit in 6 hands

with 1 villain hitting a 7 outer on the turn that made the 2nd nuts you LOL @ and I didn't count the top pair hand.