View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:32 AM

Default Re: Heroes - 11/26 - A whole bunch of stuff going on

OMG this show was horrendous. The scene where the dude came to Claire's house to bring the ashes was a joke, like he would ever be able to walk out of there when the crazy wife has a gun and grieving. The comic book escapade was a complete waste of time. The whole storyline of Sylar turning Mya was unbelievably bad. The part where her bro found the article and she was like "NO, NO I don't believe it" was easily the most annoying of this episode, how stupid can one person be?. Adam and Peter at VPratts house was also terrible. Adam lets her loose with the shotgun right in front of her....what do they think is going to happen? Peter says "you didn't have to do that" and then brushes it all off after thinking about it for a sec...just horrible. I sound so negative but there was very little that was good about this episode.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is Peter a freaking moron? Everyone keeps telling him Adam is bad, and he just keeps denying it for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
Trusting Victoria wouldn't make sense. Adam busted him out of the pokey for crying out loud. Why he doesn't mind read him I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya wtf is that?????He can just read Adam's thoughts if he wanted to know the truth. Hiro also could've tried to explain what was happening before trying to run through Peter to kill Adam [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't think that is going to work out too well for Hiro. I knew Peter was going to back him though.

Does anyone know if next week is the last show ever? I imagine they will try to bring it back next year if possible but I really have no idea how the ratings are. The writing is very bad, that's for sure. This could be a great show though with the right writers and some good storylines, but I doubt it will survive if this weak ass trend continues.