View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 08:15 PM

Default lil help from my friends

all, im all fired up about 6max right now and so naturally im interested in maximising my edge and that includes table/seat selection.

Im kinda interested in tailoring that post for 6max but I just dont quite feel qualified so Im instead issuing the challenge to anyone who feels they can take the FR content and massage it into a 6max version and post it in SSHE. Ive got my thoughts on what needs to change which Ill share with anyone thats interested but suffice to say most of the stuff at the start is reasonably generic and should be fine mostly as is. However obviously I'd like it to have good examples etc etc as well as massaging some of the details so I'd expect anyone who tackles it to be experienced in fishmax at the lowerlimits. Ill be happy to datamine and get some PT screenshots so that the look/feel with my OP is consistent. Hell, I COULD take a crack at rewriting it myself but Im a bit lazy right now and I think someone else could do a better job, particularly if they know their stuff when it comes to reading VPIP/PFR/AF type stats on PAHUD.

so if you want to do this, PM me and we can go from there. Im happy to be involved in editing, proofing etc etc but I need your help

gogogo

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ozi

ps there isnt a NL version written so the same challenge applies to that
pps yes Im aware that posting in NC thread of a FR forum isnt the best place for this but im not going to throw this challenge at SSHE just yet and I dont think I need to since many regulars ehre are profiient at shorthanded play anyway