View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Intimacy: oral vs. regular sex

[ QUOTE ]
regular sex is waaaay more intimate for a number of reasons. The foremost being there is penetration, which while maybe just being symbolic is a pretty profound thing when its shared between two people who have an emotional bond.

There is eye contact, looking into someones eyes while you are sharing a connection is much more intimate than holding the back of someones head while they slobber all over your nether region.

You are both actively participating in the gratification of the other person. Its not just you pleasing her, or her pleasing you, you are pleasing each other. Thats much more intimate than one person doing all the work and not getting pleasure themselves (or at leas the same degree of pleasure).

I think people who consider oral sex more intimate (I know a lot of girls who will let you [censored] them, but wont let you go down on them because "that's too personal") are mostly just having sex for the [censored] aspect of it. You can make sex pretty impersonal, and not all that intimate. But if intimacy is actually the goal, I cant even fathom how someone could consider oral a more intimate experience than regular sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put, despite your avatar.