View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 01:36 PM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s 2007 NFC Rankings (Week 4)

[ QUOTE ]
Don't be so sure the Cardinals schedule finishes easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you don't get to play the Rams every week of the season, but the Cards still have them twice. And the Saints. And the Niners. That's a whole lot of bad right there.

[ QUOTE ]
The Redskins/Lions will be interesting this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

What odds could I have gotten at the beginning of the season Skins/Lions would be game of the week? 100-1? 500-1?

[ QUOTE ]
I think the Eagles really missed Westbrook last week. They couldn't slow down the pass rush at all and screens to Westbrook

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed - this is really the only way Westbrook would have been better than Buck, since Buck did run the ball very well. They tried to run a couple screens with Buck but weren't too successful.

Westbrook is better in blitz pickup too, but I don't think that would have helped much since Andy wasn't really keeping in a back to block.

[ QUOTE ]
They have not hit the defcon five that the Bears have injury wise, but they are getting close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well on the good side, mostly everyone is week-to-week. Lito, Dawk and Westbrook should all be back for the next game. I don't know about Tra, and to make matters on the O-Line worse, starting LG Herremans just had surgery and he's questionable for hte next game too. But it's possible they will both be back by the next game. LJ Smith is the injury that doesn't worry me at all.

[ QUOTE ]
Carolina is going nowhere without Delhomme. David Carr is not the answer

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither is Delhomme.