View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:48 PM

Default Re: 6.5 -One of the most interesting hands in my short SnG career

what sippin_criss said... if you would have him covered it would be an easy call no matter what.

If Hogan is a great player, I would take the chance and go all-in.. prolly not that bad of an EV play and you should take every +EV chance you can against a good player. Any good player should know that he should go all-in with 1-3bb whenever he got a semi-decent hand/chance. (if this great player will win the hand he'll most likely get us finish 3rd)

If he is a really bad player I'll fold and hope he gets himself booted before I get blinded out. I'd hate losing in this situation. (if the bad player will win the hand he'll most likely find a way to get himself finish 3rd)

Remember though that if you fold this hand, your best result would prolly be finishing 2nd for 2buy-in net profit. If you call & win this hand, your only 2 double ups away from 4buy-in net profit. Obviously your ahead of both players ranges.

tuff hand though, thanks for posting. It would make my mind go crazy if I get this situation at the tables, but it's fun to see on the forum [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]