View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I lost interest in this thread yesterday. I just stated the truth and of course have emails to back it up.

What got me to post was his attitude towards me when I tried to collect what we agreed on. It wasn't a big deal until he started acting like I was the bad guy for bothering him for money. It sounded to me just like the way he is treating OP in this thread.

Alobar said it best and this is the best post in the thread IMO:

[ QUOTE ]
dude, you effed this one up. Quit the stupid excuse making and the "I dont care what you think, I have people that can vouche for me, blah blah blah" stuff.

Be a man, admit you screwed this up, stop making excuses, and learn from the mistake like a mature person would. You'll come off waaaaaaaay better than the way you are now. It's ok to make mistakes and screw stuff up, thats how most people learn. Just dont be one of those idiots that thinks their [censored] dont stink and they are never wrong, and who in the face of overwhelming criticism think its everyone else who is being retarded or out of line or wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats how I feel. Treat people good. Tell them the truth if you can't come up with the agreed upon money.

[/ QUOTE ]

As you have already noted and I have concurred with, nobody disagrees that what you alleged occurred would be frustrating and shake your confidence in the parties involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, agreeing to buy a business and then making the business owner wait over a month and then breaking your word is just one of those frustrating things that might possibly shake your confidence in the parties involved, just a tiny thing what's the big deal what a crybaby.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, nobody but a complete idiot would try to support the antithesis of the Golden Rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow ok you like to hear yourself type big words, yo it does NOT make you sound smart. You sound like a lot of the guys I went to law school with.

[ QUOTE ]
The problem here is about process, format, substantiated accusations, and inflicting harm in the public domain that can have unforeseen consequences

[/ QUOTE ]

OK ya what ttt do you go to, only some pompous 1L would type something like this.

There's no problem with the process or format bob said something that's apparently 99.9% true and kyle hasn't disputed it in the least.

No tort there. Take KyleB's penis out of your mouth.

[ QUOTE ]
that could potentially be disproportionate to the alleged wrongdoing and therefore undeserved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still not a tort. Still take KyleB's penis out of your mouth.

[ QUOTE ]
If you response to this is some cavalier variation on the "you get what's coming to you" just save it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You get what's coming to you and if some guy says you did something really dishonest and unethical and you don't dispute it then he's probably not lying.

[ QUOTE ]
Money gets made when dispute resolution is conducted in proper forums with the assistance of neutral parties.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously dude, what ttt do you go to? I'm gonna guess Appalachian State?