View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: NOV Pt 2 (nc)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yea I'm seriously considering quitting CR and joining Leggo. I'm sick of hearing a random high stake player talking about how the games are changing for $20 a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anybody tried out Stox? I'm also not too interested in CR lately. The CTS video was unbelievable, but their other videos have not been too hot lately - especially with the hoards of new... pros. Even BT's videos are kind of off. Really seems like he lost his confidence, interest or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the content lately has been really good. CTS, GP, and Stinger always have great vids & I liked Fabian's first vid (actually it changed the way I play tbh). I do get this feeling from BT's vids that he isn't real into it right now.

Besides that, the PLO vids along with Jackal69's vids are great considering most of us aren't good at the other games and really need to get up-to-speed . The PLO games are sooo soft on FT & Stars. I would not be surprised if you're a 6 ptBB/100 at NL100 that you could be a 10-12 ptBB/100 at PLO100...that's how weak the competition is.

Anyways, it's only $25/month. Just join both. It's like buying an extra book each month.