View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Ask me about : coming out

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you believe you were born gay, which most gay people seem to, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

any particular reason he should consider himself retarded? Perhaps b/c he doesnt live the way it says to in a book featuring creationism (LOL!), Noah saving every single species of animal inhabiting the earth on an ark, virgin birth, and a man being swallowed by a whale and surviving? Assuming you believe in Christianity, which most anti-homosexual bigots do, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

do you consider yourself retarded that you don't realise a lot of Christians think that those stories are allegories or parable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Define 'a lot'.

So you're a christian but you don't believe in God?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol no, I believe in God, I just believe a lot of the stories (especially Old Testement ones) obviously aren't factual and are more allegorical. They were written thousands of years ago ffs and passed down by word of mouth, embellished, elaborated upon etc etc, of course they're not literal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see, such as methuselah and the like.

I don't want to hijack this thread further. The stuff with UT is discussing homosexuality so it's at least on topic, though a full on religious discussion would be out of hand.